1. The Tea Party had roots in Britain's financial troubles.
2. The British East India Company was caught up in the Tea Party.
3. The Tea Party was far from the only act of resistance related to tea.
4. The Boston Tea Party was a tidy affair.
5. The Boston Tea Party featured specific attire.
6. The Tea Party cost many pounds, of both tea and money.
7. The British responded to the Tea Party with even more draconian measures.
8. The Boston Tea Party had mixed reviews from colonial leaders.
9. The British had trouble "reading the tea leaves", so to speak.